1. Click on the registration link below. It will have you complete two forms: a registration for that informs the hosting club of your attendance; and a second form requiring you to pay the $60 to attend the class. Both of these are required to be completed PRIOR to attending the class. The host club will NOT take cash at the site.
Registration Link: CLICK HERE
Class Cost: $60
Note: If the student is over the age of 18 there will also be a third form they will be required to fill out to submit a background check, however the background check form that shows is not the correct form. If you are over 18, please use this link to complete your background check: CLICK HERE
2. View the 09 Class materials online, these videos should be watched completely before attending the class. The class will train on how to use the information in the videos:CLICK HERE
3. Before coming to the class; print off a copy of the 09 Class course book: CLICK HERE
4. Lastly, you may want to go ahead and order a referee uniform starter kit. Once the student completes the class and passes the test they will immediately be a referee, however they will not be able to referee until they have the needed uniform. A basic referee starter kit from Official Sports can be found here: CLICK HERE for $60.00 with a carrying bag, or $50 without.
The class will be held at Norman High School from 9am-4pm and NYSA will be providing lunch. However students will be allowed to leave from 12-1pm if they wish to make alternate lunch plans. Enter the school parking lot from Main Street. You will turn North on Pickard. There will be a sign that reads "Student Pick Up and Drop Off" Enter the parking lot there and find a parking spot or drop off. There will be an NYSA sign that marks the entry into the school you should use and someone by the door to explain where the classroom is. We will be in Room #205
Referee Information and Contact
The referee assignor for NYSA complex is Jeremy Herrman email@example.com
All referees will be paid through the refpay system. YOU MUST set up an account in order to be paid-we will not cut physical checks for referees. All referees should track their games accepted/worked with arbiter and when receiving their pay match games to ensure they are paid in full. REFEREES have one week after payroll to report any unpaid games to the office of NYSA. Games not reported to the office will not be paid ex: I worked two months ago covering X game and I was not paid.
New Referee Class
August 4 and 5-NYSA complex
August 7: 5pm-8p and August :9am-5 pm
This guide should help with referees that need to setup their RefPay accounts:
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUSTIONS
To register as a new referee for 2015 by taking an 09 class, OSA has created an online process to speed up the registration process and allow online training.
Let’s follow the process step-by-step so you can easily attend a class.
NEW REFEREES MUST ATTEND AN 09 COURSE
Select an 09 course you wish to attend from the list above.
2. If you are 18 or older, a third form, a background check will be required.
3. Prior to attending the class all referee candidates must visit the USSF online 09 course and view the entire course. For the 09 course link, click here. The 09 class is now two sessions of 3 hours each.
4. Print off the required coursebook for the 09 class.Once the class is successfully completed you will be given a 2015 09 referee badge UNLESS you have not met all the requirements above.
If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact Jeremy Herrmann at 405-613-8610